TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By partaking in a The Club Pass event, you the participant hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- To reserve a booking, you are required to have a confirmed payment, (either online, phone or paper) with a unique booking reference. Confirmed bookings will receive a unique The Club Pass wristband for every booking. The participant who has a booking with The Club Pass will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
The Club Pass reserves the right to increase or decrease the advertised prices. The Club Pass reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to UK Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK legal system. No employee of The Club Pass other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
- The deposit or amount paid is non-refundable. The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to The Club Pass by the date specified for each event. In the case of non-attendance The Club Pass will treat the booking as completed by the Client.
- Any changes to the original booking by the Participant must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
- The Participant may not cancel the booking at any time after a booking is confirmed. However the event date may be moved, provided that the request is communicated to The Club Pass by email in due time (at least 48 hours notice).
- Please note that we don’t accept Stag or Hen Parties on our normal crawl. To make a Stag or Hen Booking, please get in touch with our team.
- The Club Pass will use its best endeavours to operate all events as advertised. The Club Pass reserves the right to change or modify events without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, The Club Pass will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes. In the event of a major modification of the event, the Participant will have the right to change the event or cancel the booking. An exception of this, is the choice of venues used in the event, which is subject to change at zero notice, and is therefore not a reason for a refund.
- The Club Pass reserves the right to cancel an event at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, The Club Pass will try to contact distributors and participants as quickly as possible and replace tickets where appropriate.
- Participants together with their personal property are at all times solely at their own risk and The Club Pass accepts no liability for this. Participants are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Participants making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their event.
- All participants must be 18 years or older to join a The Club Pass event. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licences, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of The Club Pass. Door policies of individual venues vary and only a valid passport or valid driving license is normally accepted as identification.
- The Club Pass events have been designed for outgoing and energetic participants. All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the events. The Club Pass will use its best endeavours to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend the events at their own accord and solely at their own risk. All participants are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the event. The Club Pass reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion.
- The Club Pass events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. The Club Pass urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
- Participants agree to accept the authority and decisions of The Club Pass employees, event leaders, and affiliates whilst on an event. If, in the opinion of such a person, the health or conduct of a Client before or during the event appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the event, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the event. The Club Pass accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, The Club Pass will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
- The participant agrees to indemnify The Club Pass (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
- All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. Participants with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in our events and must inform The Club Pass of the full nature of their condition before participating. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the event in which case all monies paid will be forfeit.
- Covid-19 Policy: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, laws are subject to change at zero notice. The Club Pass complies with rules and regulations by the UK government. Participants are involved with an element of potential risk and exposure. The Club Pass accepts no liability for this and the Participant agrees is solely responsible. In the event of cancellation of a event due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Participants will have the choice to select an alternative date, as soon as we can resume operating. Tickets are non-refundable. In the event of a Participant cancelling a booking due to Coronavirus, the Participant should notify The Club Pass immediately and not attend the event. The Club Pass will offer an alternative date, so long as the Participant can confirm this (including but not limited to providing a copy of their test, etc).